Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Adventure in Toy World

Kenny likes candy very much and he often eats too much candy even at during bed time; moreover, he never brushes his teeth seriously so that his teeth are badly. Unfortunately, although he feels a toothache sometimes, he doesn’t care about his bad teeth at all.
On a sunny Saturday after noon, Kenny went to hiking in the woods with his family. Usually, he walked as fast as an unleashed dog at the front of his family.  He turned around and suddenly, Nobody is behind me. What’s going on? Where’s my family? he thought.
“Hello………  Anybody here?”  Kenny yelled loudly. But nobody answered him. It is horrible! The fear came to him gradually. I am lost. What do How can I do now? He was all adrift like a lost lamb.
At that time, he felt somebody was hiding in the brushwood and looking at him. He grew more afraid, and then he ran as fast as he could. A group of black monsters ran after him like his shadow.  Kenny was looking back as he was running.  Don’t catch me. He prayed.  Finally, he lacked the strength to run any further, and those black monsters besieged him. Kenny looked at them; and he was scared by them. They were monsters without face, mouth, ears, nose, just with two eyes, two hands and two legs only. Who can help me? Kenny realized his doomsday was coming.  “Ah……………..” he cried as loudly as a scared lion. Indeed, his crying was without effect. Black monsters held his hands and opened his mouth to beat his teeth awfully bad/terrible rudely.
 LET HIM GO......Let him go……” a voice said as aloud as thunder. Kenny saw a big bird—no, it isn’t a bird—it is a big helicopter with red and gray color like a bald eagle. My helicopter—my Christmas present from my grandparents last year. Kenny rejoiced secretly in his mind. “Help me…….help me……..”  He yelled to his “eagle” helicopter.

Mr. Potato

“Mr. Potato?” – His another toy—a birthday present from his mom. Kenny was surprised about that. Mr. Potato was a savior and jumped from the helicopter and fetched out a piece of mint like a leaf. All black monsters were afraid of this mint leaf, and then they ran away.
 “Whoa…… a magical leaf!” Kenny said.
“Sorry, master. I came later.” Mr. Potato said.
“Why all my toys appeared here? Am I dreaming?” Kenny asked.
“In fact, there is toy world. You can see all your toys here.” Mr. Potato answered.
“Who are those black monsters? I don’t have any toys like them.” Kenny asked more.
“They are cavity monsters. They always attack people who have decayed teeth, because they feed on the decay food on people’s mouth. And you have many cavitiesy teeth and that’s the reason why they attacked you. But they can’t suffer the clear smell of mint leaf.” Mr. Potato explained to him.  
“Oh….. I see…….” Kenny said, “But I don’t want to stay here. How can I go home?”
“There is a mystical world dominated by the King Toothbrush and the Queen Toothpaste. They have powerful magic can make your wish come true.” Mr. Potato gave an adviced for him, “I can show lead you the way. Let’s go!”
Then Kenny took a ride on his toy plane and came to oral cavity kingdom with Mr. Potato. The King Toothbrush and the Queen Toothpaste were sitting in the throne.  “Welcome to toy world, Kenny.” the King Toothbrush said, “I can make your wish come true, but…… you have to do a task first.”
King Toothbrush
Kenny couldn’t wait for any second and immediately asked, “What’s task I have to do?”
King Toothbrush answered, “Clean your teeth as white as snow, because nobody can leave toy world with yellow teeth.”
“Ah….uh……” Kenny hesitated for a while, “it seems difficult to me…….”
“You don’t have any other choice; that’s the only possibleity way to go home.” King Toothbrush added, “Ginger bread man will help you, go ahead.”
Ginger bread man
Ginger bread man took Kenny to bathroom and showed him an instruction of teeth clearing that have many illustrations to teach people how to brush their teeth. Kenny read it carefully and then he brushed his yellow teeth again and again—one time, six times, a dozen times, two dozen times…….. Until he brushed his teeth were like snow!!!

Finally, his yellow teeth as  turned to white as like snow. Kenny danced for joy as happy as a freeman, “I did it…..I did it……. I can go home now……….”
“Congratulation!!!” everybody celebrated to him.
“Kenny. Please tell me your wish now.” King Toothbrush asked Kenny.
“I want to go home…I want to go home……” Kenny gave mouth to his long waited wish.
“I will make your wish come true. But before you leave toy world, I’d like to give you some advice. First, don’t eat too many candies; second, don’t eat candy at bedtime; third, brush your teeth clearly at least twice every day.” King Toothbrush said three requirements to Kenny.
 “I understand know…. I will remember that. I don’t want to see cavity monsters again!” Kenny repented to say/ I hear and obey, your majesty.
“That’s great. I hope you have healthy teeth.” King Toothbrush smiled, “now, please close your eyes, I will send you home……..”
When Kenny opened his eyes, he found he was laid on at his bed. Then he was excited for leaving toy world and back to the real world.
“Good morning! Kenny.” His sister greeted to him, “did you have a good dream last night?”
That’s a dream…….Kenny realized, “Hey, sister…. I was dreaming ………last night!!! It was super hairy………….” 

1 comment:

  1. VERRRRRY CREATIVE!!! This will be fun to share in class. I'll bring the edits on Friday -- see you then!

    ReplyDelete